Delivering through Collaboration
With a long history of co-curation, co-creation and cross faculty collaboration – Lakeside takes on the role of broker between the University of Nottingham and the cultural community.
We host a variety of research networks and hubs that brings together industry experts and academics who are curious and passionate about working with creatives. We also offer facilities, expertise and access to a wide network of artists, creative industries and heritage organisations.
Our aim is to nurture new ideas and research questions, support grant capture and pathways to impact. We generate ambition and creative spirit which can unlock the potential to experiment, share knowledge, enhance research and drive innovation, enabling real impact in the communities local to our campuses and across the world.
Examples of current collaborations include:
- Co-hosting the Creative and Digital IRC
- Supporting University research and dissemination around Arts and Dementia
- Working with University and international colleagues in Augmented Story Telling Hub
- Hosting the British Games Institute
- Supporting the work of The Museum Network
- Engaging with the China Cultural Visiting Hub to foster new creative connections between the UK and China
- Contributing to the Transforming Wollaton Hall programme
Lakeside provides impact and engagement advice to support University of Nottingham researchers who are seeking collaboration with creative industries, artists or cultural organisations.
Curious about how Lakeside can assist you? Are you looking to reach out to the cultural community to enhance your research and impact?
For more information or to book a creative conversation, please contact James Parkinson, Head of Business and Development: firstname.lastname@example.org