Oddsocks: The Tempest
Oddsocks are on location in Lakeside’s back garden whilst the castle is closed for refurbishment.
Saturday 21 July, 7.30pm
Approximately 2 hours 10 minutes including interval
£15 (£10 concessions, £40 group of 4 including at least one child)
Suitable for ages 8+
Oddsocks’ Sci-fi musical adaptation of The Tempest is out of this world. Space explorer Prospero is marooned in a galaxy far, far away with daughter Miranda and a host of madcap aliens. Years later when his enemies’ ship is passing nearby the chance for revenge on these Space Cowboys is hard to resist and he conjures up the force to bring them to him. This Rocket Man will have his day!
- We want everyone to get a great view of the show, so we're asking audience members to bring a rug or cushion to sit on. If you feel that this might be difficult for you, we will have a designated area for those needing to use camp chairs or seats.
- The performance will still go ahead if it rains. The use of umbrellas is not permitted, again to ensure everyone can see the show. Although the weather looks great for both Friday and Saturday, unfortunately we can never predict it, so make sure you bring a hooded coat.
- The audience area will be open for guests to find their spot no earlier than 7pm. If you are in the audience area before this time you will be asked to move on until it opens.
- No dogs (except assistance dogs) are allowed within the audience area.
- The event is wheelchair accessible (over grass).
- Feel free to bring a picnic with you to enjoy the show. Snacks and refreshments will also be available to purchase on site. Please ensure you take any rubbish home with you, or use the bins on site.
- Toilets will be available inside the Pavilion until 8pm. Toilets outside the Pavilion will be available after this point.